• Fly along the backbone of the Southern Alps
• View Aoraki/Mt. Cook - New Zealand's highest mountain!
• Includes alpine / snow landing
• This trip is on demand only - please enquire directly with us.
沿着新西兰壮丽的南岛脊梁骨飞行, 可以从瓦纳卡(Wanaka)到达壮观的国家最高山脉奥拉基(Aoraki) / 库克山(Mount Cook)。坐落于许多其他海拔3000米以上巨峰之中的奥拉基(Aoraki) /库克山(Mount Cook)，它海拔为3,754米，绵延于著名的南阿尔卑斯山(Southern Alps)之上。毗邻常年积雪覆盖的山脉群，麦肯齐氏盆地(Mackenzie Basin)以及它狭长美丽的蓝绿色湖泊和约翰山天文台都是世界上最大的天空储备。该行程包含了阿尔卑斯山(Alpine) / 雪地登陆。
- Flat soled, covered shoes
- And of course a camera!
- Note: we have a no drone policy
We also recommend insect repellant if you are travelling to Milford Sound.
- All current website pricing is valid until 30th September 2022
- All flights require a minimum of two paying adults to go ahead.
- Child rates are valid for 4 – 14 years.
- 3yr and under are free of charge provided they can sit on a parents’ lap
- Individual passenger weights are required at the time of booking
- You must reconfirm your flight booking on the day
- Flights go on demand subject to weather. We are happy to reschedule subject to availability
- We operate six days a week Monday – Saturday
- We have a general 48 hr cancellation policy should your plans be disrupted
- Last minute Covid Cancellations do not incur a fee i.e. if you are unable to travel due to Covid related restrictions
- During NZ Covid Traffic Light system – from 4th April vaccine passes will not be required.