Our helicopter base is located on the doorstep to Mt Aspiring National Park so we are perfectly positioned to fast-track your adventure into the Southern Alps.
For Mt. Aspiring climbers we offer a heli-transfer service to Bevan Col (closest access to Colin Todd Hut). Cost for this route is minimum $1170 (for 2 people) then $390 per person for 3 or more. Flights can depart from our hangar or from Raspberry Flat carpark. Cost is the same for either departure point.
- Flat soled, covered shoes
- And of course a camera!
- Note: we have a no drone policy
We also recommend insect repellant if you are travelling to Milford Sound.
- All current website pricing is valid until 30th September 2022
- All flights require a minimum of two paying adults to go ahead.
- Child rates are valid for 4 – 14 years.
- 3yr and under are free of charge provided they can sit on a parents’ lap
- Individual passenger weights are required at the time of booking
- You must reconfirm your flight booking on the day
- Flights go on demand subject to weather. We are happy to reschedule subject to availability
- We operate six days a week Monday – Saturday
- We have a general 48 hr cancellation policy should your plans be disrupted
- Last minute Covid Cancellations do not incur a fee i.e. if you are unable to travel due to Covid related restrictions
- During NZ Covid Traffic Light system – all guests will be required to show a valid vaccine certificate on check-in.