Wanaka Ski Touring
During the peak of Wanaka’s Ski Season the lift queues get longer at the Cardrona & Treble Cone ski fields. Ski-Touring then becomes a great alternative to the crowds. It’s also a great option in the spring. We have a number of great ski touring locations which are close to our hangar.
We can offer drop off and/or pick-up helicopter rides at a reasonable price for small groups (maximum 5 passengers per helicopter)
Email or call us with your ski touring enquiry for more information.
- Flat soled, covered shoes
- And of course a camera!
- Note: we have a no drone policy
We also recommend insect repellant if you are travelling to Milford Sound.
- All current website pricing is valid until 30th September 2022
- All flights require a minimum of two paying adults to go ahead.
- Child rates are valid for 4 – 14 years.
- 3yr and under are free of charge provided they can sit on a parents’ lap
- Individual passenger weights are required at the time of booking
- You must reconfirm your flight booking on the day
- Flights go on demand subject to weather. We are happy to reschedule subject to availability
- We have a general 48 hr cancellation policy should your plans be disrupted
- Last minute Covid Cancellations do not incur a fee i.e. if you are unable to travel due to Covid related restrictions